Sunday, March 8, 2009

Goings on...

No, I haven't done a scrapbook page yet.  I have been downloading digikits and have some fab ideas.  I wish there were more hours in a day, between a full time job and an increasingly busy photography business... Argh...  

A few events coming up:

The format has changed slightly this year and will air for one day on Thursday, April 30th.  Tune into the broadcast on Virgin Radio 96, CHOM 97.7 and CJAD 800.  Call in to donate, and  you may just get me on the other end!  Riley's story has been shared in previous years during the broadcast, and has been submitted for this year as well.

Tickets are now available for the year's Ball being held on Thursday, May 28th at Windsor Station.  I am looking forward to this year's theme, Motown!

I have volunteered for this very special organization, and will be working with the Montreal Children's Hospital.

Here is one of my fave photos of Riley.  Love those eyes...


2 comments: